- You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin, starts with ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- Plus, Clean hands, of course
- Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
- Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
- Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
- Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
- You’re now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
- Your pores are going to love you!
Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance , Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben, o-Cymen-5-ol, Ethylparaben, Benzophenone-4.